ORLANDO, Fla. – Iconic Orlando restaurant Beefy King was damaged by fire early Tuesday, but no one was injured in the blaze.
The fire broke out around 1 a.m. at the Bumby Avenue restaurant.
The owner of the restaurant, which has been open for 51 years, said the damage was minimal, but he’s concerned about his full-time employees because the restaurant will have to close.
The fire started in the back of the restaurant, but it’s not known what sparked the blaze.
Firefighters broke glass to access the restaurant and roof.